Application Performance Management
Office 365 Performance Monitoring by Exoprise
Find and fix problems fast with CloudReady® Monitor
Exoprise CloudReady Monitor is a cloud-based, performance monitoring solution specifically designed to address the needs of organizations using mission critical SaaS applications like Office 365. CloudReady Monitor uses synthetic transactions to emulate real user interaction with Office 365 services including Exchange, SharePoint, and ADFS, giving you the insight you need to minimize the time it takes to detect, isolate, and fix problems impacting the performance of your Office 365 service quickly.
Active Point of Access Monitoring – detect problems before your users do
- See end-to-end transaction times from your access locations to the cloud and back
- Analyze real-time and historical performance data for logon, email transfer, SharePoint document upload/download, and SAML transactions as well as ADFS and network health
- Pinpoint problem nodes inside or outside your network with detailed network path performance statistics
- Get proactive notifications via customizable email and SMS alerts as well as weekly service health report cards
Crowd Data Analytics – isolate problems regardless of where they happen
- Compare performance data from your sensors with performance data aggregated across our global customer network
- Slice the crowd data to see just your sensors, all sensors in your region, or all sensors for a particular cloud service
- Quickly determine problem locations: network or location specific, your ISP, or Microsoft online services
- Run reports to document outages and service level attainment
Get more out of your systems today.