Microsoft Online Services
Hosted business - class email
No matter how you run your business, Microsoft Online Services can help. With Exchange Online, you get best-in-class hosted email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, tablet, and web browsers so you can have anywhere access to your information with easy IT management and enterprise-class security and reliability.
Exchange Online is available as a standalone plan or as part of the comprehensive Office 365 cloud services that combines the familiar Office applications with business email by Exchange Online, web conferencing by Lync Online, and document sharing by SharePoint Online.
Work from anywhere on the devices that you use most.
- Access your email from your favorite devices including Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry
- Work from virtually anywhere through your favorite browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- Get more done with a 50 GB mailbox and complete integration with Outlook including offline access
- Get reliable calendaring across devices
Get business-class email without upgrading your server.
- Get automatic patches, updates, and back-end upgrades
- Easily add or remove users and set email policies
- Utilize free tools that help you quickly transfer information from your old email system
- Find help when you need it with customer phone support available 24/7
Get premium, always up-to-date malware protection.
- Have a financially backed 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- Control devices with enforced PIN lock and remote wipe
- Use advanced tools to help manage risk—including organization-wide policies, legal holds on emails
- Protect your email against being scanned for advertising purposes
Exchange Online Standalone Plans
|Everything in Plan 1 plus:
To learn more, visit www.microsoft.com/Exchange