Configure Windows Phone for Office 365
- From the Home screen, tap the right arrow or swipe to the right
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap email + accounts.
- Tap add an account.
- Tap Outlook.
- Enter your account credentials:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your Office 365 account password
- Tap sign in.The connection to your account will be synced. You will be made and your account data will be synced.Note: If you receive an error, make sure to complete the next step.
- Tap on your account.
- Within 'Settings' screen, make the following changes:
- Account Name: Office 365
- Server name: outlook.office365.com
Make any other additional changes. When complete, tap check mark (save).
When you return to your "Home" screen, you will see a new Live Tile labeled Office 365. When you receive messages, the number of new messages will appear next to the letter icon.