A charity that works with finance managers needs to ensure best practice in charity finance, driving up standards and ensuring every dollar given to charity works harder - it’s essential to maintain the trust of charity donors. We work with charities to help them get more from their IT with Office 365 and other cloud based applications.
Microsoft’s Office 365 is available to Non-Profit organizations at special prices.
|Office 365 Plans Available for Non For Profits||E1||E3|
|Email, Calendar. Contacts, Anti-Malware, Role-based permissions, 50 GB mailbox|
|IM, Presence, Audio/Video Conferencing|
|Office web apps (create/view/edit)|
|Collaboration, OneDrive Business (1 TB), sites (up to 3,000), app catalog|
|Information Rights Management|
|Voicemail, extended retention, data loss prevention|
|Persistent group chat|
|Office 365 ProPlus|
We work with charities, large and small, consulting, assessing, migrating and supporting them, so we understand their
common environment, such as:
- users on the move
- accessing & working from multiple devices
- low maintenance & good value service
- sites in several locations
- work with external partners and volunteers
- accountable to your trustees and donor
Why should you choose Cloud-IT?
- We have deployed Office 365 for countless Non for profit in Canada
- Our fix fee migrations will help you manage your deployment cost
- We'll make your move to the cloud seamless
- We've moved 100's thousands of users to Office 365