Create a SharePoint Online communication site to share news, reports, status, and other information in a visually compelling format. Communication sites are responsive and can be viewed from anywhere on any device.
- When you create a communication site, an Office 365 group is not created. However, in order to create a communication site, you must have permission to create Office 365 Groups in Outlook. For more information, see Control who can create Office 365 Groups .
- Some functionality is introduced gradually to organizations that have opted in to the First Release program. This means that you may not yet see this feature or it may look different than what is described in the help articles.
Should I create a communication site or a team site?
Use a communication site to broadcast information out to a broad audience. With a communication site, typically only a small set of members contribute content that is consumed by a much larger audience. If you want to collaborate with other members of your team or with others on a specific project, a team site is the better choice. With a team site, typically all or most members can contribute content to the site and the information is limited to only the members of the team or project and specific stakeholders.
Steps to create a communication site
- Sign in to Office 365. For help, see Where to sign in to Office 365.
- In the top left corner of the page, select the app launcher icon and then select the SharePoint tile. If you don't see the SharePoint tile, click the Sites tile or All if SharePoint is not visible.
- At the top of the SharePoint home page, click + Create site and choose the Communication site option.Note : If you don't see the + Create site link, self-service site creation may be disabled in Office 365. Contact the person administering Office 365 in your organization to create a team site. If you're a tenant administrator, see Manage site creation in SharePoint Online to enable self-service site creation for your organization.
- Select one of the following site designs:
- Topic to share information such as news, events, and other content.
- Showcase to use photos or images to showcase a product, team, or event.
- Blank to create your own design.
5. Give your new communication site a name and, in the Site description box, add some text that lets people know the purpose of your site.
6. Click Finish. Your site will be created and will appear among the sites you're following. Your site will not inherit the permission settings or navigation of other sites.
Note: If your screen doesn't match the images above, it means that your administrator has site creation set to the classic site creation experience. See Which version of SharePoint am I using? for more details.
Publié avec la permission de Microsoft. Source