1 - Microsoft To-do - Available now !
Microsoft To-Do will be enabled for applicable customers. The To-Do will be rolling out to the Office 365 app launcher for First Release customers as well. https://products.office.com/fr-CA/microsoft-to-do-list-app
2 - Group insight in Yammer
Yammer helps you engage employees across organizational groups, form communities and run cross-company initiatives. Community managers play a large role in creating and nurturing groups for these purposes. We want to empower community managers to make better decisions around their efforts on Yammer by helping them better understand the activity happening in their groups.
3 - TLS encryption 1.2
Consistent with our promise to provide best-in-class encryption to our customers, we are planning to enforce the use of TLS 1.2 soon in Office 365.We understand that the security of your data is important, and we are committed to transparency about changes that could affect your use of the service. For more information, read our article here : http://en.cloud-it.ca/2018/01/03/preparing-mandatory-use-tls-1-2-office-365-hybrid-configuration/
4 - OneDrive update for MacOS
With these new features, you will be able to utilize:
- Drag and drop support – You can drag files from other apps, such as iMessage, into your OneDrive, drag files out of your OneDrive to other apps, and drag files in between folders in OneDrive.
- IOS Files app support – OneDrive integration with the Apple Files app allows you to access, upload, edit, and save your content to OneDrive or SharePoint from apps that support File app integration. You can also tag and favorite your OneDrive and SharePoint files from within the Files app.
- Preview more file types in your OneDrive app – The OneDrive iOS app creates crisp thumbnails and supports large previews of over 130+ file types, including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, RAW, 3D objects, and high-precision DICOM. OneDrive lets you open, view, and share all of your files without leaving the app.
- OneDrive redesigned to find the files that matter – The OneDrive for iOS app has been redesigned from the ground up with a new layout that uses your screen space more efficiently allowing you to find your files faster.
- Universal links support – OneDrive for Business and SharePoint links to files or folders will now open directly in the OneDrive app. If you manage OneDrive via Intune mobile application management, you should note: When you drag and drop files out of OneDrive, the "Allow app to transfer data to other apps" policy will be applied. As such, if you block data transfer to unmanaged apps, the normal policy will be honored. Moreover, OneDrive access via the Files app will be disabled to protect your data and keep it in the application sandbox.
5 - Linkedin profile information
How often do you get an email or walk into a meeting not knowing much about the people you’re about to collaborate with? According to Microsoft more than half of the emails its users receive are from people outside their organization. We know how much relationships matter, and now with Profile Card in Microsoft Office 365, you’ll have a quick and easy way to find more information about the people you work with, all without having to leave your workflow.